Tuesday 26 May 2015

MFM2P - Day 72: Quadratics

I decided to skip today's warm-up as I had made a Kahoot for my class. I'm fairly certain that I can't share it unless you have a Kahoot account so I will tell you that my username is "maryatwest" and it is called "Quadratics Vocabulary". I made it public so if you are interested, you should be able to get it. Here are the 11 questions (sorry about the inconsistent formatting):












That took about 25 minutes. They really enjoyed it and got into it (for the most part - there were a few who don't get into anything we do...). We went over each question right after they answered it so there was learning going on, too. I gave them the rest of the period to continue working through yesterday's handout while I ran around helping them. I promised them another Kahoot tomorrow, if they worked well today. So I'll be making that tonight. I will analyze the data from today's quiz to help choose good questions for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment