Wednesday 4 June 2014

Day 75

Day 75

They finished choosing (creating) their best three questions for each station today. It was a bit of a gong show. Some did not seem to understand that writing "How high is the bridge?" when there are 4 pictures of bridges, was insufficient for me to provide them the information needed to answer the question. Also, many had questions that did not actually relate to the MFM2P curriculum (sigh). And some had questions like "How high is the bridge?" and where they listed was information they needed to know to answer the question, they wrote "Height of the bridge." Not a brilliant day. I went through all their best 3 questions this afternoon and modified as needed. I gave new questions where needed (which really defeats the purpose of what we have done so far). Now I have to get all the information they need prepared for them to answer the questions. 

Unrelated, I finally got around to taking pictures of some of the Sum-of-Squares/Similar Triangles/Trigonometry poster projects my class did a while back.






No comments:

Post a Comment