Monday 1 June 2015

MFM2P - Day 76: Big Quiz

Today my students wrote a "big quiz" on quadratics and trig. They worked well, for the most part, and I was pleased that some took a set of algebra tiles to help them factor. There were 6 students away today. Once they have all written it, I plan to sit down with each student and go over their strengths and weaknesses and help them understand any of the material that is still not clear. This will also give each student an additional opportunity to show me evidence of what they know, based on questions that arise. By the way, I would be happy to send you any tests/tasks/quizzes, if that would be helpful. Just shoot me an email!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary, I am teaching 2P for the first time this coming Sept. I've really enjoyed reading your blog. I would love it if you could share your assessments/evaluations. carrie.stewart@ocsb.ca
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, I am teaching MFM2P for the first time, I am also new to teaching math as well. I have looked through your course and find it very inspiring. I know that this is a old post, but I am hoping you are still active. If you could share your assessments and.or evaluations with me I would much appreciate it. paige.darling@dsbn.org

    ReplyDelete