Today was about consolidating their knowledge of solving linear equations. We started by gluing some examples in the comp books and filing them in. (There was space between the examples.)
Then they spent most of the remainder of the class working through a handout while I circulated and helped. I am really impressed at how well they are doing with the algebra. I know, I know I was saying how poor their algebra skills were just a week ago, but I am surprised at how well they are picking it up.
The plan was to finish with one or more Estimation 180s, but my computer decided it needed to reboot so that plan was foiled. Instead we went over how to convert Mr. Stadel's height from feet and inches to metres. Not the fun ending to the week I had planned!